To help you identify and quickly access vital information, please utilize the following links. Be assured that Councilmember Krekorian's office will continue to provide regular updates both in the newsletter and on social media platforms. To sign-up for the newsletter, please click here. Follow Councilmember Krekorian on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Team Krekorian is committed to helping you through the coronavirus emergency period.
LANDLORD & RENTER RESOURCES
- Team Krekorian has assembled details of the LA city emergency renter protection ordinance and other critical information to assist tenants during the difficult time here.
- For eviction notices, or for any other rental issue, immediately contact: Coalition for Economic Survival (CES) via email email@example.com. Please include your notice in your email.
- HCID Hotline for Renters Facing Eviction: Complaints can be submitted via HCID’s hotline number (1-866-557-7368), or online at https://hcidla2.lacity.org/File-a-Complaint.
- Notify Your Landlord in Writing If You Can't Pay Your Rent: Before the notice expires, which should be 3 days, tenants should also let their landlords know, in writing, the reason why they haven’t paid. Click here for a letter template.
- COVID-19 Eviction Moratorium Ordinance
BUSINESS & WORKER RESOURCES
- L.A. Job Portal
- Los Angeles City Small Business Emergency Microloan Program
- Small Business Administration Coronavirus Relief Options
- Restaurant Beverage Program
- Resilience Toolkit for Los Angeles Businesses
- Small Business Owner's Guide to the CARES Act
- Employment Development Department - Unemployment Insurance, Paid Family Leave, and Disability Insurance
- EWDD BusinessSource Center Locations List
- EWDD WorkSource Centers
- EWDD YouthSource Centers
- City of Los Angeles - Complaint Intake Form for Alleged Businesses in Violation of the Safer at Home Order
ARTS EMERGENCY ASSISTANCE
- RESOURCES FOR ARTISTS DURING THE CRISIS WEBINAR: View the webinar and access a comprehensive list of resources to support artists and arts organizations, including information on loans, emergency relief funds and more, here.
- City of Los Angeles Department of Cultural Affairs (DCA)
- RESOURCES FOR STUDENTS DURING THE CRISIS WEBINAR: View the webinar and access a comprehensive list of resources to help students and parents during distance learning, here.
- LAUSD Back to School Resources for Parents and Families
- LAUSD Hotline: If parents are experiencing problems or need information, please first call your child's school site. A secondary option available to parents is to call the LAUSD Hotline at (213) 443-1300. Parents may call Monday through Saturday, from 6 am to 6 p.m.
- Mental Health Hotline: For support with mental health, immunizations, health insurance, food and housing, enrollment and other questions, parents can also call the Mental Health Hotline at (213) 241-3840. It is available Monday through Friday, from 8 am to 5 p.m.
- LAUSD Grab-and-Go Food Centers
- Art Resources List (Department of Cultural Affairs)
- LA Public Library e-Book, Audiobooks, free Movies, TV & Videos and more!
- LA Public Library e-Card
- College Connect Services for High School Students
- Free Virtual Tutoring: Sign-up at Flypaper Tutors
- How to Talk to Kids About the Coronavirus
- School Closures Dashboard: Los Angeles County Office of Education (LACOE)
- Team Krekorian has assembled several local, city and county resources for seniors here.
- Shop4Seniors Grocery Delivery
- Stay Home. Save Lives. Check In Senior Hotline: 1-833-544-2374
- Senior Centers Grab-and-Go Meal Service
- Institute on Aging 24-hour toll-free Friendship Line
- Institute on Aging Go4Life Staying Active Videos
- Social Security & Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
- Parks and Recreation Closures
DOMESTIC VIOLENCE HELP
- L.A. County's Domestic Violence Hotline: (800) 978-3600
- National Domestic Violence Hotline: (800) 799-SAFE (7233); (800) 787-3224 (TTY)
- LAPD's List of Local Domestic Violence Shelters
- Los Angeles Domestic Violence Legal Services Resources